Friday, March 18, 2011

Nagoya Airport is it safer than Tokyo?

Question:


I fly home to Manila Philippines every 8 weeks, I can only use Delta* they require going VIA Narita (Tokyo) or Chuma (Nagoya)..
has anyone read/heard the possible radiation danger levels in Nagoya?
My employer can possibly get me another airline with a different route such as Korean air into Cebu city then Cebu-to-Manila, or cathay pacific to Hong Kong then HK to Manila, but I'M required to pay half the fare - if Delta I pay -0- It may be worth paying half fare on other airline to avoid JP altogether . but I'M seeking answers/suggestions

Answer:


There is NO fear of radiation! In either Nagoya OR Tokyo!

You encounter radiation every single day of your life. And, for you, you also encounter it every 8 weeks of your life. Flying in an airplane is exposing you to radiation. Much more radiation that standing around in Tokyo or Nagoya ever will. But yet you seem to have no fear of flying. You have no fear of entering buildings. Or eating food. Or getting a chest X-ray. So you have no reason to fear being in either Tokyo or Nagoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment